Fiji

FIJID_linkshare_Banner_10LS_728x90

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The merits of eating white fish, loosing weight and maintaining good health.

Search Amazon.com for everything everything
White Fish.
                                                                              













. I recovered from an aorta rupture. A twelve hour operation to repair the aorta and place artificial aorta valves as the natural valves had burst under pressure.

I started the slow road to recovery, eat prudently. It was vital that I loose weight, increase my energy level and try and build some muscle. Easier said then done! The Doctor’s advice to me- eat intelligently. I am fifty eight, at my age it ant easy to loose weight.
The first challenge is to regulate eating, breakfast on time, eat nothing between meals. Eating dinner latest by 6.30 PM and not eating thereafter till breakfast the next morning. My dinner is invariably a fillet of whitefish, steamed vegetables and some mashed potatoes.
White fish is high in protein and low in calories. A fillet of 3 oz. fish will deliver 20 grams of protein and is just one hundred calories. This is half of the total protein one needs per day.

Lean fish have a mild flavor, making them adaptable to all cuisines. The white fish easily available in our market are Atlantic cod, flounder, halibut, Orange roughy, and Pollack. Orange roughy is imported from New Zealand. This is a good source of vitamins, minerals and protein. White fish has many health benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment